Care and reassurance provided by
compassionate human beings
Home care adapted to your situation
Whether for a few hours from time to time or on a more consistent basis, our personnel will relieve you, assist you and support you in providing the kind of care that will improve your loved one’s quality of life.
Perhaps you’re looking for occasional care, companionship or support for someone who is dear to you. If so, our care and support services could be a great comfort to you, as they will satisfy several basic needs, whether on a daily basis or occasional basis.
Perhaps you feel helpless when confronted by the prospect of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. It’s hard to deal with in the first place and even more so when it affects a loved one. But we can intervene and support you in your efforts.
If you’re facing the prospect of palliative care for a loved one, you’re already expending all of your energy simply going through this experience with him or her. The emotional burden is probably overwhelming for both of you at this point in your lives. So let us guide and support you with sensitivity, dependability and compassion.
Home care services we provide
Our team can contribute in multiple ways. Refer to the list below for the types of services we offer and please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Private home care offers numerous advantages
- First and foremost, it helps maintain your loved one’s independence, confidence, well-being and safety in a familiar environment that’s easily accessible to you
- It respects the privacy and need for personal space of those who are uncomfortable in groups
- It offers flexible scheduling in terms of the care and assistance that is offered
- It’s more economical than an assisted living facility for retired persons
- It may provide tax benefits